futureDecide ™/ ERDP™ is a comprehensive solution that improves the speed and quality of expertise-based complex decision processes, dramatically increasing the probability that targetted long-term outcomes will be achieved, while significantly reducing decision process costs.
- A robust proven structured decision methodology that is transparent and highly credible. The ProGrid® Decision Methodology has been used to allocate more than $12 billion of innovation-related funding in Canada.
- Leading edge value modelling methodologies for comparing the economic and societal impact claims and potential return on investment of candidate projects, technologies, or investment opportunities, to assist in identifying the ones that offer the greatest long-term value potential. TVC® was developed with the support of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, and can be leveraged through futureDecide™ / ERDP™ to provide both simple and complex value stream models based on applicant input.
- Efficient, user-friendly, paperless processes based on bilingual content and user interfaces that are purpose-designed to facilitate workflow and save time for all stakeholders of a structured decision process
- Insightful analytics featuring high-impact integrated visualizations to facilitate decisions, accompanied by flexible reporting and archiving options
- Monitoring and management dashboards that provide program administrators with continuously updated status information on registrations, submissions, and reviews
- Web-based access using a normal web browser, which maximizes accessibility and minimizes training and support costs
- A hosted industrial-strength underlying web platform, located in a secure and reliable colocation facility in Toronto, which avoids the need to seek internal IT approvals or technical support
• futureDecide™ / ERDP™ overview slide presentation
• Applicant screencast and online demo: This demo and accompanying 6 minute screencast illustrates how an applicant or bidder can use the platform to submit a proposal, project, or tender
• Reviewer screencast video and online demo: This demo and accompanying 6 minute screencast illustrates how an expert reviewer can log in to evaluate or assess a proposal, project or tender
• ProgramAdmin screencast: This 8 minute screencast highlights platform functionality that is available to administrators managing a proposal, project or tender process